Evangelist Tom Farrell often says, “The Bible is not a book of suggestions, but a mandate from God.” That same thought can be rendered “The Great Commission is not the Great Suggestion.” You and I have been given a directive, a calling, a mission, a purpose, a plan and a life from the KING OF KINGS AND LORD AND LORDS, Go and make disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:19). What a blessed privilege to be a mouthpiece for Deity; to have clear direction for lives; to know what the Lord expects of us; to have a divine purpose; to have a reason to live! The Gospel must be proclaimed by YOU.
Scripture Passage: Acts 26:1-23
1. Do you live your life obedient to the mission Christ has given you?
2. In your life right now, is it the Great Commission or the Great Suggestion, something you can take or leave?
3. Do you think often about the lost condition of people who have never heard of Christ?
4. Are you intentional in your witness for Christ and for His glory?
5. Are your conversations guided by pointing others to the Theme of themes?
6. Who are you building a relationship with today? Who will you talk to today?
Reminder: Our goal for these 40 days of prayer and fasting is that God would so revive and change us that we would both pray and act as the people of God for the glory of God! To act as the people of God is to be His witness!