If revival is being withheld from us, it is because some idol remains still enthroned; because we still insist in placing our reliance in human schemes; because we still refuse to face the unchangeable truth that “It is not by might, but by My Spirit.” – Jonathan Goforth
Oh, that we would sincerely get a hold of this truth!! Lord, send the revival!!
Reminder: Our goal for these 40 days of prayer and fasting is that God would so revive and change us that we would both pray and act as the people of God for the glory of God!
Praises From Yesterday
- Praise the Lord for the salvation of two college students who received Christ as Savior yesterday morning! They were in our area visiting with friends while on spring break! As we heard so much yesterday, “The Gospel still works,” and “People bring people to Jesus” (Mark 2).
- Praise the Lord a daughter burdened for her dad’s spiritual condition, and he came to the service last night!
- Praise the Lord for the conviction of the Holy Spirit, and folks stepping forward for Christ to make some decisions that will glorify y Him!
- Praise the Lord for faithful believers who are praying, seeking God’s face, and believing God for what He can do!!
Here are a few principles from yesterday’s three messages from Dr. Tom Farrell
- If you don’t witness, you are unsaved or unsurrendered!
- When it comes to witnessing, you have ability through Christ, authority by Christ, and accountability to Christ.
- God sends trials to develop us. Satan sends temptations to destroy us. If we do not respond biblically to trials, they will become temptations.
- In reference to revival, do you want a meeting or a moving of God?