In keeping with my theme of gratitude for this week, I must tell you about one particular person that tops them all.
- She prays constantly with great passion and assurance.
- She studies the Word because she has a personal relationship with its Author.
- She knows me better than anyone, and yet she loves me unconditionally.
- She is my number one cheerleader.
- She is a lady of character.
- She loves the ministry, especially with children and women.
- She has always been by my side.
- She truly fears the Lord.
- She knows how to make a house a home.
- She thirsts for discipleship.
- She memorizes the Word.
- She lives what she believes and knows about her God.
- She is unselfish.
- She loves to laugh and once-in-awhile be ornery.
- She is willing to try something new and out of her comfort zone.
- She takes the hits sometimes that are unwarranted, unkind, and directed at me.
- She has given her life to the best mom possible.
- She continues to do the best thing for her husband, daughters and son-in-laws, pray.
- She weeps with those who weep and rejoices with those who rejoice.
- She speaks with wisdom.
- She works hard.
- She rises early.
- She is hospitable.
- She has overcome my unreal expectations and become a humble, faithful servant.
- She is an excellent teacher and a good learner.
- She has endured trials that have broken her heart.
- She sings with a melodic, soothing voice that comes from her heart.
- She makes me proud to call her mine.
She is my precious wife that God gave me over 33 years ago. She is the mother of our three precious daughters. She is the “Tonto” that keeps me from being the “Lone Ranger.” Outside of my personal salvation, she is the greatest grace gift God has bestowed on me. Thank you, Sweetheart, for who you are and what you do. You are the best!!
3 thoughts on “You Are the Best!”
God bless her , God bless all your family!
What a beautiful tribute.
Thank you, Sweetheart. I love our life together and the opportunity to serve our God as a couple. God has blessed me abundantly; to Him goes the praise.