Days 148-151: Still

Thank you to all who are joining so many at the Throne of Grace for Ellie and her dear family.

4 Moores in a Van

May 23, 2016 at 0723AM Walking to breakfast before our hospital admit on Tuesday morning.

May 27, 2016 at 0137PM We enjoyed having Aunt Amy, Grammie & Popi visiting!

Weekly Update
We were thrilled on Tuesday with the results of Ellie’s biopsy. She is so much closer to remission, but she still isn’t quite there. As always, the fact that she still isn’t in remission affects future treatments. There has been a lot of information that Jon and I were waiting to share because we were waiting on the results of the biopsy. So…just to warn you, this is going to be a heavy post.

If Ellie had been in remission at this point, our oncologist was going to recommend postponing the bone marrow transplant for a year. Why? Well, Ellie’s leukemia has proven to be pretty resistant to chemo, so Dr. Yim is concerned that conditioning for transplant only using chemotherapy might not be enough to keep the leukemia…

View original post 1,159 more words

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s