Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints (Ephesians 6:18).
This third week of our 21 Days of Prayer, we will focus on various aspects of the ministry and people at Boones Creek Bible Church.
Today, on this last Sunday of March, Palm Sunday, let us make supplication for all the saints. In other words, let’s pray specifically for the local body of Christ, the saints, the believers known as the BCBC family.
Let’s pray for the saints, as well as yourself, to . . .
- Live passionately today for the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- Die to self so Christ can live His life out of us; to live by His terms, not ours. (Galatians 2:20)
- Be devoted to the teaching of God’s Word and the fellowship of one another. (Acts 2:42)
- Be thoroughly given to prayer as Christ is. (Acts 1:14; 2:42; Colossians 4:2)
- Share, connect, minister and make disciples like Jesus did. (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Be people of genuine praise and thanksgiving. (Hebrews 13:15; Ephesians 5:20)
- Be daily repenters changing the way we think so God can change the way we live. (Romans 2:4; 1 John 1:9; Revelation 2:5)
- Worship today in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24)
- Be soul-conscious, ready to share Jesus with the unsaved without fear. (Luke 19:10; 2 Timothy 1:7)
- Be burden-bearers. (Galatians 6:2)
And, let us pray that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. 20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (Ephesians 3:16-21)
Let’s finish this week strong, “on our knees,” as we head toward Resurrection Sunday!!