The title of Thursday’s blog posts is so named that I may share various things that are on my heart about life in general. Hence, today, I ask the following questions:
- Is there sin in your life that you have not been honest about before the Lord?
- How do you handle sin in your life?
- What affect does unconfessed sin have on your life, heart and body? Does it leave you in despair, with a sense of hopelessness? What is the cause of that despair?
- When you confess your sin, how does forgiveness affect you?
- What is your view of God and His forgiveness?
- What is different about you after you have confessed your sin?
Now, read Psalm 130, very slowly and meditatively. Once you have read this psalm, take 30 minutes and listen to the following message by Dr. Steve Pettit: Psalm 130 Sermon
When you are done listening; when you have confessed your sin, is Psalm 130:5-7 the song of your heart?